1. Mix flour, salt, & baking powder. Add shortening and cut into flour mixture. Add hot water and stir to mix. Knead slightly.
2. Make dough balls until all dough is gone. Roll out into round shape to desired thickness just before being cooked.
3. Grease heavy skillet and cook on Medium High until slightly golden on both side flipping with fingers.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.