1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, beat butter, sugar and eggs. Stir in apples and nuts.
2. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Fold into apple mixture.
3. Pour batter into a greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch pan.
4. Bake for 50 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.