1. Brown the ground beef in a large kettle; drain off the grease. Add the celery, carrots, and onion; cook until tender.
2. Stir in the flour and salt. Then add the beef broth, milk, and potatoes, and bring just to a boil. Reduce the heat to low; simmer and stir for 5–10 minutes or until the potatoes are done.
3. Turn off the heat, add the cheese, and stir until it melts.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.