1. In a medium bowl beat together peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar. Gently fold in 3 cups Cool Whip whipped topping. Spoon mixture into pie shell, using spatula to smooth mixture to edges of pie.
2. Reserving 2 Tbsp. of hot fudge topping, place remaining hot fudge topping in microwave safe bowl or measuring cup and microwave on high for 1 minute. Spread hot fudge topping over pie to cover peanut butter layer.
3. Refrigerate until serving.
4. Just before serving put the remaining Cool Whip whipped topping over the hot fudge layer, be careful not to mix the two layers. Place 2 Tbsp. hot fudge topping in a small baggie and knead for a few seconds. Cut a tiny hole in the corner of the bag and drizzle over the pie. Do the same with 2 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter going in the opposite direction of the hot fudge topping.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.