1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into medium bowl and mix well. Whisk eggs in a large bowl until blended. Add sugar, oil, vanilla extract, and lemon zest and mix well. Stir the dry ingredients into egg mixture until blended chill, covered, for 30 minutes or longer.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Drop the cookie dough by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Mist the bottom of a 3-inch flat-bottom glass with water and dip glass in additional sugar. Press the top of each cookie lightly with the glass to flatten, misting glass with water and dipping in sugar before pressing each cookie.
3. Bake cookies until lightly browned about 8 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool completely. Store in airtight containers or freeze for future use.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.