2. Combine all dry ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, mix pumpkin filling and oil, then beat in eggs one at a time.
4. Stir in dry ingredients with the pumpkin, oil and eggs in the large bowl.
5. Pour into pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
6. Let cool on wire rack for at least 30 minutes before frosting.
1. In a medium bowl: mix margarine, sugar, and vanilla together until smooth. Then add cream cheese.
2. Put a tiny amount of milk into icing to help spread onto cake easier.
3. Cut into bars and enjoy!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.