2 tablespoons 40%-less-sodium taco seasoning mix (half of a 1-1/4-oz. envelope), divided
1/3 cup water
4 fat-free (or regular) flour tortillas, 8 to 10-inch
1/2 cup canned fat-free refried beans
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend or 2 cups Pepper jack cheese
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Wash hands. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch pieces. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon taco seasoning on chicken. Wash hands.
2. Spray medium nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high. Add seasoned chicken. Cook and stir 3-4 minutes or until done (internal temp 170°F). Stir water and remaining taco seasoning mix (about 4 teaspoons) into skillet. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook about 5 minutes or until very thick, stirring occasionally.
3. Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons refried beans. Place one-fourth of the chicken mixture on half of each tortilla. Top with cheese. Fold tortillas over to cover chicken and cheese, pressing down gently. Place turnovers on baking sheet. Spray tops with nonstick cooking spray. Bake 5 minutes or until hot and cheese melts.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.