1. Combine shortening, salt, and peanut butter, mix well. Add sugars; cream well. Add eggs and milk mix well.
2. Sift together flour and baking soda. Mix with first mixture.
3. Drop by teaspoons on greased cookie sheet. Press with fork to flatten.
4. Bake at 325 degrees F for 15-20 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.