Use the same Large cooking pot for entire cooking process for best results.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry, then chop into bite sized pieces.
- Saute peppers, garlic, carrots and chicken in oil until chicken is well cooked, DO NOT DRAIN any liquid from pot.
- Stir in all spices and flour until mixed
- Stir in hot pepper sauce
- Add tomatoes, corn, beans, and chicken broth, mix well.
- Simmer for 1 hour, adding uncooked rice when about 20 minutes are remaining.
- Cut tortillas into strips and bake in oven until crisp.
If desired, serve soup with sour cream and top with Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese, and baked tortilla strips.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.