1. Combine sugars, butter, and peanut butter. Beat in eggs, milk, and vanilla.
2. Sift together flour, soda, and salt; stir into egg mixture.
3. Shape into balls; roll in sugar. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
4. Bake at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes.
5. Press in chocolate kisses and let cool until chocolate kisses get hard.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.