1) Break graham crackers into 4 pieces per cracker (break along dotted lines).
2) Place 2 marshmallows on each lollipop stick.
3) Melt dark chocolate in drizzle bottle.
4) With melted chocolate place a line of chocolate on the back of 8 graham crackers, place marshmallows on each cracker. Push down softly. (You are using your chocolate as "glue" to attach the marshmallow to the cracker). Let dry about 10 minutes.
5) "Glue" (with chocolate) remaining crackers to marshmallows (It will look like a marshmallow and graham cracker sandwich). Let dry about 20 minutes or place in freezer for 10 minutes.
6) Melt chocolate bark in tall glass. Lay wax paper on table or counter top.
7) Dip marshmallow/crackers into chocolate. Tap onto glass and allow extra chocolate to drip off. Place on wax paper.
8) Melt white chocolate in bottle (if your bottle is not food safe melt chocolate and then pour into bottle)
9) Drizzle s'mores with white chocolate - Allow to dry about an hour or until hard.
10) Wrap in lollipop bags and tie with ribbon. Store in air tight container, these will last 2-3 weeks. ENJOY!!!!!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.