2 cups cut up chicken (boneless skinless works best)
1 tsp vegetable oil
2 cans cream of chicken soup
2 cups milk
1 tsp salt
1 tsp curry powder
3 cups Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese
14 oz uncooked medium shell pasta
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut up chicken into bite size chunks. Cook chicken in a pan with vegetable oil. Place on a paper towel to drain.
2. In a casserole dish spray with PAM. Mix together soup, milk, salt and curry powder. Add cheese and mix together well. Add chicken and mix well. Add pasta and mix together well.
3. Put in oven and cook for 50-55 minutes. Remove from oven and cool for 10 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.