1 tub (8 oz.) Cool Whip Extra Creamy, thaw overnight in refrigerator
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Brush beaten egg white on to graham pie crust and bake at 375°F for five minutes.
2. Combine key lime juice & marmalade. Microwave 2 minutes till boiling. Stir in Jell-O Gelatin for 3 minutes, stir in 2 ice cubes, chill till it becomes a slurry.
3. Beat milk & amaretto in mixing bowl. Then add Jell-O Lemon Instant Pudding. Beat for 3 minutes then blend in Jell-O slurry and mix well.
4. Fold Cool Whip into Jell-O in mixing bowl, blend well, scoop into pie shell and smooth out. Refrigerate: 6 hours. Cut into 8 slices and serve to your family and/or guest.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.