1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray 9" by 13" pan with cooking spray. Crush package of Oreo Cookies into crumbs, and mix with 1/3 cup melted margarine. Spread evenly in bottom of pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Cool.
2. Mix together well cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, 8 oz. Cool Whip and peanut butter, and spread over cooled crust.
3. Mix pudding mix with milk, and spread over peanut butter mixture.
4. When pudding has fully set, top with 8 oz. Cool Whip.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.