1. Combine powdered sugar, margarine, vanilla and peanut butter.
2. Form small balls with the mixture. Allow the balls to freeze for about two hours.
3. Once balls are frozen, melt chocolate chips and wax in a slow cooker or double boiler.
4. Once melted, take frozen peanut butter balls, and one at a time, place a toothpick in one and dip it almost completely in the chocolate mixture. Place on aluminum foil and re-freeze them. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.