1. From lemons, grate 1 tsp. peel and squeeze 1/8 cup juice. In covered 2 qt. saucepan, heat lemon juice, broth, wine, and 1 cup water to boiling over high heat.
2. Meanwhile, in 2 qt. microwave-safe casserole, combine butter, oil, and shallot. Cook, uncovered, in microwave oven on high 2 minutes or until shallot softens. Add rice and stir to coat. Cook on high 1 minute.
3. Stir hot liquid and lemon peel into rice mixture. Cover casserole with lid or vented plastic wrap and cook on medium (50% power) 15 minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed, stirring once.
4. Stir in frozen peas, shrimp, salt, and pepper. Cover and cook on med. 3-4 minutes longer or just until shrimp turn opaque throughout and rice is tender but still firm, stirring once.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.