1. Cookie Crumb Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stir together 1-1/2 cups vanilla wafer cookie crumbs (about 45 cookies) and 1 tablespoon sugar in medium bowl; blend in 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter or margarine. Press mixture onto bottom and 1/2 inch up side of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 8 minutes; cool.
2. Remove wrappers from caramel filled chocolates. Place 56 chocolates and milk in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at high (100%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at high an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolates are melted and smooth when stirred. Gently pour and spread on bottom of prepared crust.
3. Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Add eggs, on at a time, beating well after each addition. Gently spoon over caramel mixture.
4. Bake 45 minutes to 50 minutes or until almost set. Remove from oven to wire rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely, remove side of pan.
5. Place 4 caramel filled chocolates and water in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at high 30 seconds or until chocolates are melted and smooth when stirred. Drizzle over surface of cheesecake. Cover, refrigerate until chilled. Garnish with whipped topping and remaining chocolates. Cover, refrigerate leftovers.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.