1/4 cup finely chopped onion or 2 tablespoons of dehydrated onion
3 1/2 cups milk
2 cans cream of potato soup
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
2 tablespoons dried chopped parsley
1 pound small or salad size frozen cooked shrimp
8 ounces Kraft Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Melt butter in kettle over low heat and add onion. Saute about 2 minutes or until tender ... being careful not to burn butter.
2. Add milk and cream of potato soup to butter mixture, stir to mix. Add pepper and parsley. Continue heating on medium heat to the point of boiling.
3. Add 1 pound of shrimp to soup and bring back to boiling point. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 1/2 hour stirring frequently.
4. Just before serving add Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese and continue stirring over low heat until melted. Serve immediately.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.