1 can (10 3/4 ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup skim milk
1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/8 teaspoon paprika
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain well.
2. In a 2-quart casserole stir together noodles, chicken or turkey, broccoli, and green onions.
3. In a medium mixing bowl stir together soup, milk, cheese, basil, and pepper. Stir into noodle mixture.
4. Bake, covered, in a 350 degree F oven for 40 to 45 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with paprika.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.