1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, cut into cubes, softened
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup sifted powdered sugar
2 Tbsp 2% milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup heavy cream, whipped
2 Tbsp powdered sugar (for whipping cream)
3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate pieces, melted (for topping)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. To prepare crust, mix all ingredients together by hand, then smooth into a 9-inch pie pan. Crust should come 3/4 to the top of the pan. Refrigerate.
2. To prepare pie, beat together softened cream cheese and peanut butter with hand mixer until smooth.
3. Slowly add powdered sugar, then milk and vanilla. Beat until thick and smooth.
4. In separate bowl, whip heavy cream with hand mixer, working up to high speed, until soft peaks form. Add powdered sugar and beat for another minute and a half.
5. Gently fold whipped cream into peanut mixture with a rubber spatula until there is no color separation. Put entire pie mixture into crust.
6. Refrigerate pie for at least 20 min. before serving.
7. After cutting the pie into slices, drizzle melted chocolate over each slice just before serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.