1. Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray. In medium bowl, stir together softened butter and egg. Stir in cookie mix until soft dough forms. Press mixture in bottom of pan, using floured fingers.
2. Bake 19 to 21 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 30 minutes.
3. In medium microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted. Stir in frosting. Spread evenly over bars. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. For bars, cut into 7 rows by 5 rows.
4. Using star tip on pink decorating icing, fill in each hole of each pretzel, forming a heart in center of each. Place decorated pretzel on each bar.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.