(1) Wash and stab each potato, and cook in microwave for 20 - 30 min. depending on size. In pan, brown meat and follow taco seasoning pkg. (don't forget to lightly salt the meat when placed into pan).
(2) While potatoes are cooking, slice tomatoes, place them back into fridge.
(3) When potatoes are finished, remove lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, and sour cream from the fridge. Open a potato into a bed for topping. Build your Paco like a taco!!!!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.