2 package s (0.87 ounces each) McCormick® Brown Gravy Mix
1 cup water
1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Place potatoes, carrots, half of the onion wedges and beef in a 4-quart slow cooker.
2. Combine gravy mixes, water and thyme; pour over all. Top beef with remaining onion wedges.
3. Cover and cook on LOW 8 hours or on HIGH 4 hours or until vegetables are tender.
4. Remove beef and vegetables to serving platter. Spoon some gravy over beef and vegetables. Serve remaining gravy on the side, if desired.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.