1. Mix pork with bread crumbs. Add ground ginger and egg until well blended. Shape meatballs and place on lightly greased baking tray. Bake at 357°F for 20-25 min.
2. Chop each red onion and red and green bell peppers; place in large crock-pot. Add undrained pineapple chunks, soy sauce, barbecue sauce and cooked meatballs.
3. Cover crock-pot and heat on HIGH for at least 1 hour and up to 4 hours. Serve over hot cooked rice.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.