1. Boil noodles according to directions and drain.
2. In large mixing bowl add noodles, cheese, mushroom soup, celery soup, peas, milk, and tuna fish. Mix well but gently.
3. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Add mixture and top with a layer of bread crumbs.
4. Bake at 450 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.