Water, oil and eggs called for on cake mix package
Assorted food colors
1 tub Betty Crocker® Whipped fluffy white ready-to-spread frosting
Assorted colored sugar
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease bottom only of rectangular pan, 13x9x2-inches. Make cake mix as directed on package, using water, oil and eggs. Pour into pan. Randomly place 6 drops of food colors over batter. Cut through batter with knife several times for marbled design.
2. Bake as directed on package or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
3. Spread frosting over cake. Sprinkle colored sugars on frosting to make rainbow design.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft)
Make cake mix following high altitude directions on package.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.