2. Cut 6 breadsticks length-wise. Place on bottom of greased baking dish.
3. Chop the remaining four breadsticks into 1-inch pieces. Set aside.
4. Dice tomato, onion, garlic, and bell pepper. Toss into parsley, basil, salt, and pepper.
5. Add vegetables and herb mixture to the tomato sauce. Toss gently.
6. Add mixture to ground beef; stir.
7. Spread mixture onto breadsticks.
8. Top with remaining breadsticks and cheese.
9. Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes or until cheese to bubbly!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.