1 small jar peanut butter (crunchy or smooth- your preference)
8 (six or eight inch) tortillas
1 bag mini-marshmallows
1 bag chocolate chips
1 bag butterscotch chips
1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
2 cups coconut
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Spread peanut butter on each tortilla. Recommended amount is about 2 tablespoons each but this can be adjusted.
2. Sprinkle approximately 1/4 cup marshmallows, 1 Tbsp. chocolate chips, 1 Tbsp. butterscotch chips, 1/2 Tbsp. nuts, and 1 Tbsp. coconut on top of the peanut butter. Amounts can be adjusted for preferences but make sure that the tortilla can still be rolled up.
3. Roll each tortilla up like a burrito and wrap securely with aluminum foil.
4. Grill on low heat for about 7 minutes.
5. Serve after cooling for 2-3 minutes with ice cream or chocolate Cool Whip.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.