1/2 pkg frozen mixed vegetables (corn, carrots, green beans), about 2 cups
1 1/2 cups Kraft Shredded Cheddar Cheese, divided
1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
2 cans tuna, drained
Seasoned bread crumbs
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large saucepan, combine water and macaroni, cover, and heat till boiling about 8-10 min., or until pasta is al dente.
2. Five min. before cooking time for the pasta is complete, add mixed vegetables, and keep covered. Turn heat to medium, and add Velveeta, 1 cup shredded cheese, cream of mushroom soup, and tuna. Mix until cheeses are melted. (Sauce will be thin*)
3. Pour into greased casserole dish. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese on top, and then sprinkle seasoned bread crumbs evenly on top of cheese.
4. Bake for approx. 20 min or until casserole is bubbly.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.