10 large shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 3/4 pound)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine the first 6 ingredients in a small bowl. Place the egg white in a small shallow bowl. Dip shrimp in egg white, and dredge in stuffing mixture.
2. Place the shrimp on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Lightly coat shrimp with cooking spray.
3. Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.