1. Stir together 2 tablespoons of the oil, vinegar, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper in a large bowl and set aside.
2. Cut several 1/4-inch deep slits into each of the sausages. Grill sausages, turning occasionally, until no longer pink, about 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, toss the vegetables with the remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large bowl until coated. Arrange vegetables in a wire grilling basket or grill wok coated with cooking spray. Place basket or wok on grill rack and grill 6 to 8 minutes, stirring often, until vegetables are crisp-tender. Place grilled vegetables in reserved olive oil mixture and toss to coat. Serve sausages with grilled vegetables, or place both on a bun or hoagie roll with provolone cheese.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.