1. Mix together crushed Oreo Cookies and melted butter. Pat into 9-inch pie plate. Refrigerate at least 20 minutes.
2. Warm cream in microwave until just about boiling (1 minute). Stir in corn syrup and chocolate chips. Let sit 5 minutes, stirring until smooth. Set aside.
3. Beat together peanut butter, cream cheese, and powdered sugar until smooth. Gently stir in 1 cup thawed Cool Whip. Set aside.
4. Stir together milk and package of Jell-O chocolate pudding (it will be thick). Add the other cup of thawed Cool Whip and mix thoroughly.
5. Reserve 1/2 cup peanut butter mixture, and spread the rest over the chilled cookie crust. Spread chocolate pudding mixture over that and the rest of the peanut butter mixture on the top. Drizzle the melted chocolate mixture on the top of the pie. Garnish with peanut butter cups at cutting points.
6. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.