1 Tbsp grill seasoning (has dried garlic and onion)
Salt and pepper
1 box spaghetti
1-2 jars pasta sauce
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. In a medium bowl mix the meat, bread crumbs, cheese, eggs, milk, parsley and seasoning. Stir until combined. If it is too wet add a bit more crumbs and cheese. Roll into small to medium sized meatballs.
2. Heat a large pan on medium-high heat and coat bottom well with olive oil. While heating start your pot of water for the pasta. Cook meatballs 3 minutes per side, do not move once they are in the pan they will form a good crust. Make sure they are done all around. Do in batches if you have a lot. Meanwhile, cook pasta to directions or your preference.
3. Remove the meatballs from the pan. Drain noodles and add back to the hot pot, and turn to low or simmer. Toss in your favorite sauce, if too dry add a bit of the olive oil from the meatballs. This adds tons of home cooked flavor. Gently toss in your meatballs. Enjoy and top with more cheese for serving.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.