1. Break the graham cracker in half so there are 2 even graham cracker squares.
2. Spread 2 to 4 tablespoons of Cool Whip onto one of the graham crackers and place the other graham cracker on top.
3. Put the Cool Whip sandwich in the freezer for 15-20 minutes or until frozen.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.