1. Trim fat from meat. Cut meat into 3/4-inch cubes. Coat meat in flour. In a large saucepan brown half of the coated meat in hot oil. Remove meat from pan. Brown remaining meat with the mushrooms, onions and garlic, adding more oil if necessary. Drain fat. Return all meat to pan.
2. Sir in beef broth, marjoram and black pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat simmer covered 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
3. Stir in noodles and water. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to med. cook 20 min or until noodles are tender.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.