1. Brown ground beef and onion then drain. Add both picante sauces and seasoning mix; stir in 1 cup water. Add drained kidney beans. Simmer for 30 minutes on low.
2. Cook noodles according to package. Drain.
3. In a 2-qt. rectangular glass baking dish, spoon 1 cup meat mixture, then 1 layer noodle, continuing until dish is full, alternating as you go. Sprinkle both cheeses over top.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F until cheese is melted and brown (about 30 minutes).
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.