1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Have baking sheets ready. Beat butter, sugar, and baking powder in a large bowl with mixer on low speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla, then oats and flour until blended (dough will be slightly soft but not sticky.
2. Shape into a log about 2 1/2 inches in diameter; wrap in plastic wrap. Chill 1 hour until very firm, or up to 1 week.
3. Slice log into 1/4 inch thick rounds. Place slightly apart on ungreased baking sheets. Sprinkle lightly with sugar.
4. Bake 15 minutes or until golden on bottom. Cool on baking sheet on a wire rack 2 minutes before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.