4 packs (8 count each) or 2 packs (16 count each) hot dogs
2-3 lb bacon
1 pack (100 count) wooden toothpicks
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1) Preheat oven to 375°F. Using 1 toothpick pin one end of a slice of bacon to one end of a hot dog then wrap bacon around hot dog till you reach the other end of the hot dog using another toothpick to pin the bacon to the hot dog.
2) Repeat till all hot dogs are wrapped in bacon and pined with toothpicks.
3) Place on broiling pan and put in oven for 20-25 minutes or till pigs are whistling.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.