4 oz (1/2 of 8 oz. pkg.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup creamy peanut butter
8 oz (1/2 of 16 oz. can) chocolate ready to spread frosting
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, beat brownie mix, melted butter, cream cheese, and egg 50 strokes with spoon until well blended. Dough will be sticky.
2) Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets to make 24 cookies; smooth edge of each to form round cookie.
3) In a small bowl, mix powdered sugar and peanut butter with spoon until mixture forms a ball. With hands, roll rounded teaspoonfuls peanut butter mixture into 24 balls. Lightly press 1 ball into center of each ball of dough.
4) Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until edges are set. Cool on cookie sheets at least 30 minutes.
5) Remove from cookie sheets. Spread thin layer of frosting over peanut butter portion of each cooled cookie.