1. Combine garlic salt and pepper; rub over roast. Brown roast on all sides in hot oil in a large skillet. Transfer roast to a 4-quart electric slow cooker. Cut roast in half to ensure even cooking. Combine cola and next 3 ingredients; pour over roast.
2. Cover and cook on HIGH 5 to 6 hours or on HIGH 1 hour and then low 7 to 8 hours. Remove roast, reserving juices in slow cooker; keep roast warm.
3. Combine cornstarch and 1/4 cup water, stirring well; stir into juices in slow cooker. Cook, uncovered, on HIGH 15 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Serve gravy over roast.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.