1. Trim fat from chops. Brown chops, in batches, in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Place chops in a 4 1/2 quart electric slow cooker.
2. Combine broth, mustard, salt, and garlic powder; stir well. Pour broth mixture over pork chops in slow cooker. Cover with lid; cook on HIGH 1 hour. Reduce to LOW; cook 4 hours or until pork chops are tender. Remove pork chops from slow cooker, reserving cooking liquid. Set chops aside, and keep warm. Increase to HIGH.
3. Place flour in a small bowl. Gradually add 1 cup cooking liquid to flour, stirring with a wire whisk until well blended. Stir flour mixture into cooking liquid in slow cooker. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally. Spoon gravy over chops; sprinkle with pepper, if desired.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.