1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine peanut butter, brown sugar and egg in medium bowl; mix until well blended. Add chips; mix well.
2. Roll heaping tablespoonfuls of dough into 1 1/2-balls. Place balls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Dip table fork into granulated sugar; press crisscross fashion onto each ball, flattening to 1/2 inch thickness.
3. Bake 12 minutes or until set. Let cookies stand on cookie sheets 2 minutes. Remove cookies with spatula to wire racks; cool completely.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.