3/4 pound boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 medium yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
1/2 pound asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
1 Tablespoon water
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 container (10 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat Alfredo pasta sauce
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Cook and drain pasta as directed on the package.
2. While pasta is cooking, spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken in skillet 3 to 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until brown. Stir bell peppers, asparagus, water and pepper into chicken; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chicken is no longer pink in the center and vegetables are crisp-tender.
3. Stir pasta and Alfredo sauce into chicken mixture; cook until hot.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.