1/2 cup horseradish sauce (add more or less to taste)
1 tablespoon white vinegar
Juice from one large lemon
Dash of Worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Whisk all ingredients together until well blended and smooth.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Use as a marinade or dipping sauce.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.