1. Wash and cut potatoes, carrots, and onions into cubes.
2. Pour oil into skillet. Turn on medium-high heat. Put veggies and spices in pan. Cook, stirring often, for 20 minutes.
3. Cut hot dogs into thirds and add to veggies. Cook for 10 minutes. Serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.