2 cans (8 oz. each) tomato sauce (roasted garlic flavor)
1 -1/2 cup water
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp oregano leaves
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Cut tails off of jalapenos, place jalapenos in sauce pan then add water. Bring to a boil; boil rapidly for 10-12 min. Remove from heat; place aside.
2. Meanwhile, cut stem part off of cilantro, then measure and place aside. Cut onion and garlic into quarters.
3. Add in blender; tomato sauce, water, onion, cilantro, garlic, salt, oregano and jalapenos; cover. Blend for 30 seconds.
4. ENJOY! Serve with chips, also great for tacos, burritos and for you salsa lovers, almost everything!
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.