1/4 cup solid shortening (example: Crisco shortening)
1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Mix sugars, peanut butter, shortening, butter and egg in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until firm.
2. Preheat oven to 375°F. Shape dough into 1-1/4 inch balls. Place about 3 inches on ungreased cookie sheet.
3. Bake 9 to 10 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from cookie sheet and cool on wire rack.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.