1/2 (15.6-oz.) can vanilla frosting (or frosting of choice)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine cake mix, oil and eggs with a spoon. Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
2. Bake at 375°F for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets.
3. Spread frosting over warm cookies. Let frosting set before storing. Store in tightly covered container.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.