1 can (15-16 oz.) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
1 can (15 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
2 celery ribs, sliced
1 medium red onion, diced (optional)
1 medium tomato, diced
1 cup frozen corn, thawed
3/4 cup thick & chunky salsa
1/4 cup vegetable or olive oil
1/4 cup lime juice
1.5 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Combine beans, celery, onion, tomato, and corn.
2. In a separate bowl combine dressing ingredients, and mix well. Pour the dressing over the bean mixture and toss to coat.
3. Cover and chill for at least 2 hours. Garnish with fresh cilantro sprigs and serve.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.