2 cans Campbell's Cream of Celery Soup (have substituted with cream of broccoli and cream of chicken)
Salt & pepper
1 bag frozen broccoli
Kraft Parmesan Cheese
Add To Shopping List
Let's Make It
1. Boil the chicken in a large pot until completely cooked. Drain and set aside to cool. Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. Stir the mayonnaise and soup in a large bowl. Add salt and pepper as desired. Set aside.
2. In a 13 x 9" casserole dish, layer the bottom of the dish with the frozen broccoli. Cut or tear the chicken into bite sized pieces and layer on top of the broccoli. Pour the sauce mixture evenly over the chicken. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top of the casserole.
3. Bake at 375 degrees F for approximately 30 minutes or until the top of the casserole begins to brown.
Calories From Fat
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fibers 0g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin and freshness of ingredients used.